As Santa Clara’s best in class hotel, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara features a best in value package that is ideal for cuddling up with your favorite companion.
Designed for those who just want the basics and the very best value, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara’s “Bed & Breakfast” Package features a spacious guest room for two as well as full American breakfast for the couple. Access to the indoor fitness center is included in the package price. The “Bed & Breakfast” Package starts at only $119 for two adults. Suggestions for the Bay Area’s most popular winter vacation attractions are below.
Reservations and Information
The “Bed & Breakfast” Package is available and is based on availability. Reservations must be made in advance. Rates will vary according to dates of travel and certain restrictions apply. For reservations and additional information, visit santaclara.hyatt.com or call (408) 200-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the “Special Offers.”
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara suggests the following winter amusements:
- The Intel Museum — http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/company-overview/intel-museum.html
- Wine Tasting — http://santaclara.hyatt.com/en/hotel/activities/area-activities/wineries.html?offsiteActId=6547123
- Winchester Mystery House — www.winchestermysteryhouse.com
- Triton Museum of Art — www.tritonmuseum.org
- NASA Ames Exploration Center — www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/home/index
- Mission Santa Clara — www.scu.edu/visitors/mission/index.cfm
- TheatreWorks — www.theatreworks.org
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium — www.egyptianmuseum.org
About Hyatt Regency Santa Clara: Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the luxurious Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is attached to the Convention Center and right across the street from California’s Great America Theme Park. The contemporary accommodations feature sweeping views of the valley, Hyatt Grand Beds™, Wi-Fi and Internet access and oversized work desks. The hotel features three inviting dining options, including Tuscan cuisines, classic American or fresh sushi. As a world-class, technology meeting destination, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara offers expert catering and meeting planners, a 24-hour business center and extensive function space to accommodate the attached Santa Clara Convention Center. For more information visit, santaclara.hyatt.com