Conveniently located for all South Bay travelers, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is featuring a special Halloween Ball and Masquerade Party on Friday, October 31, 2014.
Hosted by Professionals Guild, both singles and couples are welcome to celebrate with dancing and music as well as a full, no-host bar and costume contest competition where prizes will be awarded for funniest, sexiest and most creative costumes. The general festivities kick off at 8:00 p.m. and continue until Midnight. Additionally, there will be an optional speed dating event at 7:00 p.m. for singles. For tickets and information, visit http://bit.ly/1wUTHgh or call 800-838-3006 and ask for event #629609. Tickets are $25 at the door or you can secure advance purchase tickets for only $10, available online.
Since this is a great start to a weekend getaway, the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is offering special, group room rates. Details can be found at https://aws.passkey.com/g/33253295 or by calling 800-228-3360 (ask for the Professionals Guild Group Rate).
For those who want to make a getaway out of the Halloween weekend, suggestions for some of the most popular local attractions are below.
- The Intel Museum — http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/company-overview/intel-museum.html
- California’s Great America — https://www.cagreatamerica.com
- Winchester Mystery House — winchestermysteryhouse.com
- Triton Museum of Art — tritonmuseum.org
- Children’s Discovery Museum — cdm.org/index.asp?f=1
- NASA Ames Exploration Center — nasa.gov/centers/ames/home/index
- Mission Santa Clara — scu.edu/visitors/mission/index.cfm
- TheatreWorks — theatreworks.org
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium — egyptianmuseum.org
About Hyatt Regency Santa Clara: Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the luxurious Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is attached to the Santa Clara Convention Center, adjacent to the new Levi’s Stadium and right across the street from California’s Great America Theme Park. The contemporary accommodations feature sweeping views of the valley, Hyatt Grand Beds™, Wi-Fi and Internet access and oversized work desks. The hotel features three inviting dining options, including Tuscan cuisines, classic American or fresh sushi. As a world-class, technology meeting destination, Hyatt Regency Santa Clara offers expert catering and meeting planners, a 24-hour business center and extensive function space to accommodate the attached Santa Clara Convention Center. For more information visit, santaclara.hyatt.com