As the only luxury property on The City’s waterfront, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is offering its most popular Park & Play Package as a passport to fall events in San Francisco. In conjunction with a series of attractions, including the Hornblower Screamin’ Halloween Cruise and other Halloween attractions, visitors will discover better hotel rates in the fall for Sunday and Monday nights and better ticket availability for such popular attractions as Beach Blanket Babylon and Alcatraz Cruises’ Ai Weiwei exhibit, less crowds at some of the city’s most popular attractions and greater access to some of the most celebrated restaurants.
“Park & Play” Package
Enjoy the adventure of a long, city weekend with the Hyatt Regency San Francisco’s Park & Play Package, which includes overnight accommodations in newly renovated guestrooms as well as highly coveted overnight valet parking. Rates start as low as $249 with further discounts available for those that extend their weekend into Sunday and Monday nights.
Hornblower’s Screamin’ Halloween Cruise
For a mere $90 upgrade, Hyatt Regency will reserve two tickets for the popular Hornblower Screamin’ Halloween Cruise, which is a dynamic costume party event on Saturday, October 25. Hornblower’s San Francisco Belle will begin boarding at Pier 3, a short walk from the Hyatt Regency San Francisco at 7:30pm with the yacht departing at 8:30pm sharp. Those in costume will be eligible for a chance to win great prizes. A no host, cash only bar will be available to passengers.
Other Halloween Events
(Editor’s Note: NOT packaged together with hotel accommodations)
For those that want to celebrate the year’s scariest and most wicked holiday of the year on Friday, October 31, here’s a list of some of the city’s most popular events, all convenient to the Hyatt Regency San Francisco:
– San Francisco Halloween Masquerade at Rouge Night Club – 1500 Broadway;http://bit.ly/1rvZvg4
– Halloween International Ball at Hyatt Regency San Francisco; http://aykutevents.com
– San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl in the Marina; http://bit.ly/YbM48M
– The Wizard of Oz – Halloween Party 2014 at Supperclub San Francisco – 657 Harrison Street; http://bit.ly/1u2fxih
– The Vampire Tour of San Francisco at Huntington Park; http://bit.ly/1usAEvH
Fall for Great Sunday and Monday Night Rates in The City
While Halloween celebrations and weekends in San Francisco offer an exciting view of The City-by-the-Bay, off peak nights like Sundays and Mondays provide visitors with greater values and less crowds. The Hyatt Regency San Francisco’s Park & Play Package allows visitors to build their own customized adventure by adding in other activities of choice. Examples of the most attractive diversions during the (non-peak) fall season include:
– Opportunity to buy last minute passes for Alcatraz Cruises’ prison tour and the iconic Ai Weiwei exhibit being showcased on the island through April
– Holiday Building Lighting Ceremony(ies) on November 21 at Embarcadero Center and Hyatt Regency San Francisco (free)
– Skulls — the exhibit at Academy of Sciences through November 30
– Yerba Buena Gardens Festival through October 26
– 5th Annual Fall Chocolate Salon on November 22
– Greater availability of seats at the popular Beach Blanket Babylon
– Less crowds for such museums/attractions as Academy of Sciences; ExplOratorium; Hyde Street Pier; PIER 39; Cable Cars; walking or biking across the Golden Gate Bridge; Japanese Tea Garden; etc.
– Reservations for some of the city’s hottest restaurants, including: Boulevard, La Mar, Water Bar, Plouf, Butterfly, Chaya Brasserie, Piperade and Slanted Door, to name a few
– Sunday brunch aboard Hornblower Cruises
Reservations and Information
The above Park & Play Package is available through December 30, 2014 (with the exception of blackout dates) and is based on availability. Rates will vary according to dates of reservations (note: best rates available on Sunday and Monday nights). For reservations and additional information, visit http://www.sanfranciscoregency.hyatt.com or call (800) 233-1234.
About Hyatt Regency San Francisco
Situated on the Embarcadero Waterfront, across from the iconic Ferry Building Marketplace, with ferries to Sausalito, Tiburon and Alameda, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is the city’s most accessible hotel. The property is at the beginning of the California Street Cable Car line and is also in close proximity to the Embarcadero Center’s shops and restaurants, Financial District, Downtown, Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square, South of Market, AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants) and Embarcadero’s waterfront walking and jogging trail. As the city’s largest luxury waterfront hotel, Hyatt Regency San Francisco boasts 804 newly refreshed rooms and suites. Guest services and amenities include Wi-Fi service throughout the hotel, 24-hour automated business center and 24-hour StayFit @ Hyatt Fitness Center. Situated in the soaring atrium lobby of the hotel, amidst magnificent trees and trellises that create a serene and relaxing environment, Eclipse Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring classic interpretations of local cuisine. In addition to the physical attributes of the hotel, Hyatt Regency San Francisco has also been distinguished as one of The Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, according to the San Francisco Business Times.