To begin, couples will want to explore options for accommodations. There are two bay-front properties that are ideal “nesting grounds,” including the Hyatt Regency San Francisco and Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf.
Especially designed for couples, the Hyatt Regency San Francisco’s Romance Package sets the stage for one of the most romantic destinations in the world. Starting at only $239, the package includes: accommodations for one night; full American breakfast for two (room service or in Eclipse); bottle of sparkling wine with strawberries; turndown service (on request); and late check-out to 2:00 p.m. (on request). For reservations and additional information, visitwww.sanfranciscoregency.hyatt.com or call (800) 233-1234.
As the number one destination in everyone’s favorite city, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf’s Amour Romance Package is perfect for those that want convenient access to all of the city’s attractions. Starting at only $199, the package includes: accommodations for two, for one night; full American breakfast for two (room service or in Knuckles); bottle of sparkling wine; chocolate covered strawberries; turndown service (on request); and late check out to 2:00 p.m. (on request). For reservations and additional information, visit http:fishermanswharf.hyatt.com or call (415) 563-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf “Special Offers.”
One of the most resplendent ways to share love and intimacy is on the glistening San Francisco Bay. Conveniently located to both of the aforementioned, waterfront Hyatt Hotels, Red and White Fleet sets sail for the lovers’ holiday with a great platform for “heating up” the celebration. Aboard the California Twilight Cruise, romantics will enjoy views of the city’s stunning sunset over the Pacific Ocean, live guitar entertainment, hearty appetizers and a beverage from the bar. Nestled into the warm and cozy atmosphere of Red and White Fleet’s intimate vessel, passengers will cruise along the skyline of San Francisco, past the infamous island of Alcatraz and under the impressive San Francisco Bay Bridge and the legendary Golden Gate Bridge. Cruises on Valentine’s Day depart at 5:30 p.m. Prices are as follows: $58 per person. For bookings and additional information as well as specific cruise times and dates, visit www.redandwhite.com or call (415) 673-2900.
Top Ten Romantic Things To Do In San Francisco
- Walk, bike, run or skip across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy a California Twilight Cruise aboard Red and White Fleet
- Share a hot fudge Sundae at world famous Ghirardelli chocolate
- Pack a picnic lunch and bring it on board a rented boat at Golden Gate Park’s Stow Lake
- Stroll through the Conservatory of Flowers
- Enjoy a decadent dinner at Hubert Keller’s Fleur de Lys
- Top off the evening with one of Bubble Lounge’s 300+ Champagnes/sparkling wines
- Climb half way to the stars aboard one of the city’s iconic cable cars
- Steal a kiss atop the Filbert Steps before joining the crowd at Coit Tower to view panoramic views of the bay
- Fly a kite together at Chrissy Field and enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge
For more on Romance and other great story ideas,
Check out www.HerJourneyTo50.com