Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf is celebrating the New Year with the property’s “Romance” Package, which is especially designed for couples interested in setting the stage for a romantic getaway in the City-by-the-Bay.
Because San Francisco is one of the most romantic destinations in the world, the hotel has compiled a list of some of the city’s most intimate pastimes, as follows:
Top Ten Romantic Things To Do In San Francisco
- Walk, bike, run or skip across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Enjoy a California Twilight Cruise aboard Red and White Fleet
- Share a hot fudge Sundae at world famous Ghirardelli chocolate
- Pack a picnic lunch and bring it on board a rented boat at Golden Gate Park’s Stow Lake
- Stroll through the Conservatory of Flowers
- Enjoy a decadent dinner at Hubert Keller’s Fleur de Lys
- Top off the evening with one of Bubble Lounge’s 300+ Champagnes/sparkling wines
- Climb half way to the stars aboard one of the city’s iconic cable cars
- Steal a kiss atop the Filbert Steps before joining the crowd at Coit Tower to view panoramic views of the bay
- Fly a kite together at Chrissy Field and enjoy views of the Golden Gate Bridge
To provide visitors with a value-oriented romantic getaway option during the end of the year holiday and beyond, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf has designed the “Romance” Package to accommodate couples who want to enjoy their own celebration, whether it be New Year’s Eve or any other special occasion. Starting at only $179, this package includes: accommodations for two, for one night; full American breakfast for two (room service or in Knuckles at the Wharf); bottle of sparkling wine; chocolate covered strawberries; turndown service (on request); and late check out to 2:00 p.m. (on request). Since true romantics can celebrate their love at any time of year, this option is available from now through Valentine’s Day).
Reservations and Information
The above package is available through February 14, 2013, but based on availability. Rates will vary according to dates of reservations. For reservations and additional information, visit http:fishermanswharf.hyatt.com or call (415) 563-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234 and click on or ask for the Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf “Special Offers.” For more information about what’s going on in San Francisco, visit the hotel’s blog at www.hyattatthewharf.blogspot.com.