Supporting the myriad of adventures and mountain sports of the destination, Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside is now featuring a special Crankworx 2010 promotion for those keen on taking in one of the most exhilarating gravity-fueled mountain biking events of the year, namely Whistler BC’s Kokanee Crankworx.
On par with the X-Games, Pipeline Masters and the Hannenkahm, Crankworx is the definitive event when it comes to off-road bicycles going big, fast and down. Official event dates are from August 7-15, 2010.
To take in all of the excitement, book and pre-pay for a Crankworx stay by July 24th* to enjoy advance purchase rates starting at CAD$127 for a Valley View Studio Suite. Valid for stays at Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside through August 15th, 2010 during the Crankworx Festival, offer and rates include:
– Whistler’s best address, located at the base of Gondolas to both mountains
– Complimentary wireless Internet and local calls
– Convenient valet bike storage
– Luxurious suites feature full kitchens, fireplaces, balconies
– One of the best pool decks in Whistler with a heated outdoor salt water pool, hot tub and steam room
– AND, the best, up-front in the action venue for viewing the games at the hotel’s Dubh Linn Gate Pub, featuring great patio, live music, menus for breakfast/lunch/dinner and the best sightlines to the action
*After July 24th, the Crankworx rate will be 3rd night 50% off published rates, or for shorter stays choose from Preferences or Spa/Dine Packages for value add offers during the Festival.
For reservations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 888-905-9995 or visit http://www2.panpacific.com/en/WhistlerMountainside/Offers/crankworx_2010.html