As the best hotel in San Francisco’s #1 destination, the newly renovated Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf has just introduced the Classic Family Vacation offer, which is valid through September 12, 2010 in includes the following:
Full breakfast for all registered guests
Locally inspired in-room kid’s snack amenity
The package can be reserved at http://www.fishermanswharf.hyatt.com by entering “FAMVAC” into the offer code section on the left hand side of the landing page. Alternately, reservations can be made by calling (415) 563-1234 or toll free (800) 233-1234.
Ten Great Reasons For Families To Visit San Francisco
Anchoring San Francisco’s #1 destination, the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf is conveniently located across the street from the Mason/Powell Cable Car line with nearby attractions that include Alcatraz, Pier 39, The Cannery, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Cruises, Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Ghirardelli Square and Aquarium of the Bay. But, those are just the “typical” highlights. Here’s the hotel’s list of top ten great things to see and do in and around the hotel:
1. Check out the (relatively) new San Francisco Railway Museum, which features a permanent display of artifacts depicting the City’s myriad of historic transportation.
2. Climb the notorious Filbert Steps. This unique “stairway to Heaven” leads up to Coit Tower, with gardens and sculptures guiding the way up to a phenomenal, panoramic view of the bay at the top.
3. Take ‘em out to the ballgame at San Francisco Giant’s AT&T Ballpark. From the hotel, the entire family can board the historic F Line street cars to get to the park.
4. Wend your way through Pier 39’s new mirror maze.
5. Tour through the Boudin Bakery historic museum before buying a loaf of San Franciscans’ favorite sourdough bread.
6. Board one of Red and White Fleet’s vessels for a California Sunset Cruise or one of the city’s “original bay tours.”
7. To keep the “Only in San Francisco” theme going, head to Ghirardelli Square’s Chocolate Manufactory & Soda Fountain for a mouthwatering hot fudge sundae or cup of Ghirardelli’s famous hot chocolate.
8. Take a 30-minute flightseeing tour of the bay with San Francisco Seaplane Tours.
9. For the active at heart, rent bikes or roller blades and head out to the 240 miles of scenic Bay Trail.
10. And, to get refreshed at any point of the day, hang out at the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf’s outdoor swimming pool, one of the only hotel pools in the city.